August 10, 2010

NOBODY BUT JORDAN

After all these years, the legendary duo is still at it. When one of them needs the other, count on it. With his coming induction to Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, Scottie Pippen has chosen his former Chicago Bulls partner, the great Michael Jordan, to be on his side in the biggest stage for the greatest night honoring his distinguished playing career, according to NBA.com. So many stories had already been told about the duo’s unforgettable exploits but expect to hear more this coming Saturday morning (Manila time).


“I can’t think of a better person to do it. Michael is someone I shared my career with, accomplishing most of what I have accomplished thus far. He was a great teammate, teacher and admirer. I’m excited to have an opportunity to be the first person that he has presented into the Hall of Fame. I figure if anyone deserves to be on the stage with me, it’s him.

“I wish Phil (Jackson) could be there. He did so much for me throughout my career, but this will be a lot of fun. It will give Michael and me a chance to be on a big stage together one final time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment