August 23, 2011

LEBRON LOOKS FORWARD TO 2012 LONDON OLYMPICS

With an Olympic medals of gold (2008 Beijing) and bronze (2004 Athens) safely tucked under his belt, Miami Heat superstar LeBron James is not done yet with regards to his Team USA duties. James, who averaged 15.5 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 3.8 assists in eight outings during the 2008 summer games, has already pledge his commitment to play for the Nationals and defend their title in the 2012 London Olympics. James says he can not wait for the games to begin and bring home another gold medal to Team USA, according to Hoopshype.

“I’m committed. I can’t wait for it – to have an opportunity to go to London and defend our gold medal from Beijing. It’s going to be great. I’ve always loved the Olympics just to be around the athletes from all over the world. Not only in my country but to see all of the athletes, it’s so fun… I have a great deal respect for all other athletes that are competing as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment