August 6, 2010

FREE FALL

Adam Morrison is fast heading into oblivion. It’s hard to imagine Morrison, who once led the entire nation in college scoring, of having the embarrassing distinction as the only player who's won two or more NBA titles without logging even one second of court time during a Finals game. The pro career of the ex-Gonzaga University hitman has continued its free fall, from the time he was drafted third over-all by the Charlotte Bobcats to his forgettable stint with the Los Angeles Lakers. And he had seen it all, according to ESPN.


“It's tough mentally to try to stay positive. I've been on all spectrums. I've been at the top, in the sense, at the college game. Highly touted. I've been injured, not playing. And I've been to where I don't even suit up. So I've seen all aspects of the game.”

No comments:

Post a Comment