August 12, 2010

NIGHT AND DAY

Chris Bosh in NBA All-Star
Game file photo.
For Chris Bosh, it is by far the greatest thing that ever happen to his NBA career. His joining of the Miami Heat not only represents a golden chance of winning the league championship but other big opportunities as well, business-wise, according to Yahoo! Sports. Bosh said he may not have the luxury of being a celebrity endorser of leading US products if he decided to remain with his former team, the Toronto Raptors. The Beijing Olympian just recently finished a new milk mustache ad together with fellow gold medalists Apolo Anton Ohno and Shawn Johnson. Bosh enjoyed every minute of it. When asked to compare Toronto and Miami, he simply say its like night and day.

“Yeah, of course. I would like to say yes, but you never know. It’s a lot more likely that it would have came being there in the States, to be truthful. That’s the unfortunate thing about sports sometimes. I just always wanted to be recognized as a good player. I feel that I’m one of the best power forwards in the league, but I don’t think that the exposure was there or the attention was there.

“Not to say that that’s what I crave. But the sports guy in me was like, ‘Hey, wait a minute. What about me? It’s night and day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment