August 5, 2010

HAPPY MAN

Keyon Dooling talked about how happy he is with his new team, the Milwaukee Bucks.  He also reminisced about his good old days with the Orlando Magic. How Magic head coach Stan Van Gundy influenced his game and pushed him to worked hard to improve his all-around game. These are valuable lessons that he will bring to the Brew City.  
“I think God put me where I need to be. I'm very happy to be here and I don't live my life with regrets or anything like that. Although our roots are tied deeply in south Florida, it wasn't right, it wasn't the season for that. So I'm very happy to be here as a Buck.

“Stan Van Gundy has by far been the most influential coach I've ever had. He taught me how to think the game, how to play the game. He taught me how to work hard; he challenged me. He had an open-door policy so we could communicate with each other. I kind of became a reflection of Stan within our team. I take those principles with me today.”

No comments:

Post a Comment