August 9, 2010

LBJ TO CLEVELAND: THANK YOU

Finally, the former “King of Cleveland” and now a major piece in the renaissance of the Miami Heat, had said the much-awaited words to his former team. LeBron James acknowledged the City of his home state for the all the great years he had with the Cavaliers, according to ESPN.com. He twice said the words “Thank you”.


“To the city of Cleveland, my fans in Cleveland, my fans in northeast Ohio, I want to say thank you for the last seven years and the years that continue to go in the future.

“So I want to thank the city of Cleveland, also northeast Ohio, for all the great years that I've had. Because I'm able to give back to the city that I grew up in, the city that I love. And the city that I will always give back to.”

No comments:

Post a Comment