March 15, 2011

ANDRE MILLER SAYS FOUR MORE YEARS

Portland Trail Blazers veteran point guard Andre Miller has seen it all in his 12 years in the NBA. To date, he has played 962 total games and has seen action for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Los Angeles Clippers, Denver Nuggets, Philadelphia 76ers and the Blazers. He has a career average of 14.4 ppg, 4.1 rpg and 7.2 apg. Miller, who will be turning 35 on March 19, says he do not care that he has not be given too much recognition in his long years in the pro league and at the same time, he also thinks his game is still good for four more years, according to SLAM On Line.


“I don’t care; you know at this point in my career, I don’t really care. I think I got about four good years in me if I stay healthy. The main thing is just the teams that I’m on, I want to continue to help guys get better, continue to make myself better.”

No comments:

Post a Comment