March 10, 2011

LIFE GOES ON FOR CAPTAIN JACK

Stephen Jackson of the Charlotte Bobcats sometimes talks too much. But most of the time, he talks with a lot of sense. The 6-8 Jackson currently leads the Bobcats in scoring this season with an average of 19.0 points per game in 59 games so far. The man fondly called “Captain Jack” is ready for any eventuality as far as his NBA future is concerned. He says he loves to stay in Charlotte but if there is an opportunity to play for a championship team, he would gladly grab it too, according to Sports Radio Interviews.

“Well you know that is hard to say. Obviously that is one of those situations where I don’t really worry about it that much because I can’t control it, but at the end of the day I know I am going to be playing basketball anywhere. I know I am one of the best players in this game, and if it is here, I would love for it to be here because I love the situation I am in. I have the utmost respect for Rod, and of course Jordan. It is a great situation, I know that I am the type of player that can go and help any team that is one player away from the Finals or a championship, and if that opportunity comes I will be happy to take that too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment