March 16, 2011

ON A TAILSPIN

(AP Photo)
After a rousing debut by new recruits Carmelo Anthony and Chauncey Billups comes the big tailspin of the New York Knicks. The Apple City outfit has lost three straight games including back-to-back defeats against the Indiana Pacers. Knicks head coach Mike D’Antoni has liken the current slump to a horror film. He says for the Knicks to move on to the next level, they need to play great team ball on both ends and as much as possible, to minimize the individual plays especially on end game situations, according to the New York Times.

“We revert back to ‘Just give me the ball, let me put my head down and go.’ That’s what we have to guard against. Those are tendencies that we’ve shown that we’ve had. And hopefully we can get that out of their games completely. I think we will. I don’t see it as a problem.”

No comments:

Post a Comment