June 14, 2011

FINALLY, MARK CUBAN HAS SPOKEN

Throughout the NBA finals series, Dallas Mavericks flamboyant owner Mark Cuban was an enigma. He had maintained a disturbing and mysterious silence, which is very unlikely for his outrageous personality. But when the final buzzer sounded in game six, Cuban finally broke out of his shell and shared the joy of winning a first-ever NBA championship for the Mavericks in their 31 years of existence. Cuban was truly overjoyed and he even jokingly says that he would not take a shower for the next six months, according to The Sporting News.

“You know, I probably won't even shower for six months. My biggest fear is that I can't remember every little part of it, every emotion, every feeling that I went through as the clock was winding down. ... I was just hoping I could just do an emotional videotape of myself and just keep it. So that's my biggest hope and fear that I'll be able to feel this forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment