June 21, 2011

JOSH SELBY – ONE BUSY DRAFT PROSPECT

Among the prospective draftees this year, the busiest fellow could be Josh Selby of Kansas University. The 6-3 shooting guard have attended pre-draft workouts with at least 13 NBA teams and is scheduled for three more in the coming days leading off to the 2011 NBA rookie draft on Friday morning (Manila time). Selby posted averages of 7.9 ppg, 2.2 rpg and 2.2 apg in 26 outing with the Jayhawks last season. He had a .362 clip from the three-point area. The Hyattsville, Maryland native, who starred for DeMatha Catholic HS,  says the important thing is to make it to the NBA and he will not be disappointed if he will not be a top-ten pick in the draft, according to The Sacramento Bee.

“Thirteen, 14, I have no idea, to be honest (number of pre-draft workouts). I forget days sometimes. I have three more. I go to New York, Milwaukee and Detroit. … I'm grinding. I'm not disappointed that I'm not a top-10 pick.”

No comments:

Post a Comment