February 8, 2011

CAPTAIN JACK: NBA’S NEW TF KING

Exit Rasheed Wallace, now enter Stephen Jackson. Wallace had already retired from active playing and the NBA has found his successor as the league’s newest “Technical Foul King” in  Jackson, the leading scorer of the Charlotte Bobcats.  Jackson, who is popular known as “Captain Jack”, has incurred thirteen T’s so far this season, forcing Bobcats head coach Paul Silas to take him out during crucial stages of a game. Jackson says he commit those technicals for a reason and due to his strong passion for winning, according to NBA.com.

“No, I get techs because I want to. I don't care. I'm not getting techs for no reason. It happens. Obviously, I don't want to be suspended and miss a game, but I'm out there trying to win. I'm going to go out there and be me. If me speaking my mind gets me a tech, hey.”

No comments:

Post a Comment