February 9, 2011

DWIGHT HOWARD: IT’S ALL ABOUT THIS SEASON

"Superman" has finally spoken. Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic is sick and tired about hearing issues on what team is he going to play next season, that he is unhappy with the Magic, etc. Howard says he is annoyed by all these talks and believes there is no need to discuss his future right now as the only thing he wants to focus right now is to help Orlando win, according to NBA Fanhouse.

“I'm really tired of it. I am annoyed by it. I can't sign a contract this year. I can't sign anything this summer (because of the pending lockout), so why keep bringing it up. There is no need to talk about what might happen in the future. We can't go into the future now. Right now is about this season. It's not about LA or New York, or wherever. I'm really tired of it. I don't want to be talking about where I might be playing next. I never said anything about leaving. I never said anything about me not being happy here. I just want to play basketball and help this team win a championship.”

No comments:

Post a Comment