February 18, 2011

THE FINAL CHAPTER OF "MELODRAMA"

With only a week to go before the NBA trade deadline on February 24, Carmelo Anthony remains clueless on what will be the ending to his long-running “Melodrama.” The final chapter is fast approaching its climax and among the teams said to be in the running for the services of Anthony are the Denver Nuggets, New York Knicks, Houston Rockets and (believe it or not, they are still on it) the New Jersey Nets. Anthony says he knows something is going to happen but he tries not be stressed by the impending outcome, according to Fox Sports.

“I really don't know what's going to happen, to be honest with you. I know something will have to happen whether I sign the extension or whether the Nuggets move me or whatever. Something is going to happen, so I try not to stress myself out about it. I turn on the TV, and I turn it right back off because it's always something, it's always a new team, always a rumor, always this person saying that, that person saying this. I try not to pay attention to it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment