February 16, 2011

VUJACIC PLAYS THE RIGHT WAY

New Jersey Nets shooting guard Sasha Vujacic is ready to sacrifice his his scoring game just to win. Vujacic, who came to the Nets as part of a three-team trade with the Los Angeles Lakers and Houston Rockets last December, says he can easily average in the high 20’s or low 30’s if he wants to but he believes he is not that selfish kind of  a player and it is not the right way to win NBA games, according to the North Jersey.com.

“I know I can score 20 or 30 points anytime I want. But I’m not that kind of a guy. I want to win. I want to play the right way. I want to do everything possible – not only scoring-wise, but rebounds, assists, just being loud or a leader — whatever – just to bring everybody else to their best game.”

2 comments:

  1. I do not believe that he could score 20 to 30 points if he wants to but having Sharapova as your future wife for sure he is a very lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think this guy has so much confidence in his offensive game which he was not able to show while playing a for deep team like the LA Lakers. He will have his time with the Nets. About Sharapova, for sure he can score in the 20s and 30s hahaha, right pare? Who else wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete