May 26, 2011

CHUCK IS AT IT AGAIN!

Popular TNT NBA studio analyst Charles Barkley continues to bash the Miami Heat and it seems there is no stopping the outspoken Basketball Hall-of-Famer. Barkley has been criticizing the Heat ever since LeBron James made his infamous “Decision-Day” last summer when James left his former team, the Cleveland Cavaliers to form a high-powered and fearsome triumvirate with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in South Beach. Now, Barkley is not only after the Heat but he is going after the popular shoe brand Nike as well, according to the Miami Herald.

“I don’t know if Dwyane’s upset with me, but I don’t sit around and worry about it. These athletes today are all wussified. I’ve been saying LeBron’s been the best player in the league for three years. And I say one thing criticizing The Decision, and I get a phone call from Nike saying why don’t I like LeBron? It’s interesting how this [expletive] works. These groups today, if you don’t say 100 percent positive about their guy or their team, they overreact.”

No comments:

Post a Comment