May 12, 2011

LEBRON JAMES: HOW SWEET IT IS!

(AP Photo)
LeBron James was obviously the happiest man on the court moments after the Miami Heat eliminated the Boston Celtics, 97-87 in game five of the Eastern Conference second round playoff series. The man, who is said to be the most hated guy in the league, exploded for 33 points including the last 10 points of the game. James feels vindicated after going through the most difficult time in his career, when he left his original team, the Cleveland Cavaliers after seven seasons to form the NBA’s most celebrated trio in recent years with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh over at South Beach. James says everything flashes back to his mind after the breakthrough victory over the Celtics, according to Yahoo! Sports.

“Everything went through my mind at that point. Finally getting over this hump against this team. Everything I went through this summer, with ‘The Decision’ and deciding to come down here to be a part of this team … because I knew how important team is to this sport … and all the backlash I got from it.

“I’d be up here for two hours if I tell you exactly everything that went through my head. Very emotional at that point, you know, and happy we got through it as a team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment