December 1, 2010

ALL SET TO RETURN


Chicago Bulls prized acquisition Carlos Boozer is finally set to return to action after sitting out the first 15 games of the season due to a broken hand. Boozer suffered the injury in a home accident last summer just a few months after signing a lucrative contract with the Bulls. Boozer says it feels great to be back on the court, according to ESPN.


“It's great to be back on the court. My hand definitely has come a long way so it's really good. It's a little sore today, but I expected it to be that way. I'm going to get treatment right now and then go through another practice. It may or may not be [Wednesday]. I'm expecting hopefully this week, maybe this weekend but we'll see. I don't want to say I'm playing [Wednesday] and then not be able to play.”

No comments:

Post a Comment