December 10, 2010

DO NOT FEEL SORRY

(AP Photo)
Players from the Cleveland Cavaliers are starting to pout and feel sorry about themselves as they occupy the cellar in the Central Division with a record that is eight games below .500. However, Cavaliers coach Byron Scott is not throwing out the towel yet and instead, encourage his team to stop feeling sorry for themselves. Scott continues to find the right combination that will ignite the team back into respectability, according to ESPN

“I'm not ready to do that. [General manager] Chris Grant and [owner] Dan Gilbert aren't, either. I'm not anywhere near there right now. As I've told the players, I still have a lot of faith and a lot of trust in them. The biggest thing is they've got to stop feeling sorry for themselves. They've got to go out and play basketball. I want more than what they've shown so far. Maybe this is the way to get some guys' attention.”

No comments:

Post a Comment