December 10, 2010

RIP’S TEMPER


Richard (Rip) Hamilton of the Detroit Pistons used to be the cool cat who always remind former teammate Rasheed Wallace to tone down whenever the latter displays his anger on court resulting into countless technical fouls. The sweet-shooting Pistons veteran, one of only two remaining members from the 2004 NBA champion team, was a complete reverse of his affable personality when he was tossed out of a recent game against the Houston Rockets after incurring two quick technicals. Hamilton says he had to control his temper because he knows the Pistons need him out on the court, according to the Detroit Free Press.


“The crazy part about it, I used to be on Rasheed all the time. I used to be the guy on his shoulder telling him, 'Cut it out, we need you out here. I don't need you in the locker room.' I got to tell myself the same thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment