December 1, 2010

GOOD FOR TWO MORE YEARS

Tracy McGrady (AP
Photo).
Tracy McGrady of the Detroit Pistons is looking forward of playing one more year after this season. McGrady signed a one-year contract with the Pistons last summer. T-Mac is currently playing a limited role with the Motor City outfit, a far cry from his scoring machine days. He is submitting norms of 4.3 ppg, 2.5 rpg and 1.8 apg in 17 games so far for Detroit this season. McGrady says he has adjusted to his role with the Pistons and if he remains healthy, he is giving himself a couple more years in the league, according to The Orlando Sentinel.

“I’m not what I once was, but I think I’m a smart enough basketball player to be able to modify my game. It’s just working on fine-tuning what I can and what I can’t do on the basketball court. Everything is an adjustment. As long as I’m healthy, I feel good about my future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment