December 9, 2010

PUZZLED

(AP Photo)
Jamario Moon began the season as a starter for the Cleveland Cavaliers. But as the season progresses, his minutes started to go down and he was benched the whole game recently against the Detroit Pistons. Moon says he is completely puzzled and he can’t understand why coach Byron Scott did not play him a single minute against the Pistons, according to The Morning Journal. Moon is currently submitting norms of 5.0 ppg and 3.3 rpg in 20 outings so far with the Cavaliers this season.

“I’m just looking at other guys. Joey (Graham) played pretty well for a while and hasn’t played real well the last few games. Jawad (Williams) has played pretty good. I didn’t do anything. I don’t know. I’m lost. It was the first time I haven’t played since I was a rookie and I wasn’t playing. I’m trying to figure it out, too. I’m not going to make a big fuss about it. I’ll be there when he calls my name. You have to take the good with the bad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment