November 19, 2010

COMPETITION FIRES UP KG

KG finishes one in file
photo.
Kevin Garnett has finally spoken. The 6-11 one-time NBA MVP has come up with a strong message to his detractors which includes some young turks in the league like Joakim Noah of the Chicago Bulls, Andrew Bogut of the Milwaukee Bucks, Charlie Villanueva of the Detroit Pistons and lately, Andray Blatche of the Washington Wizards. Garnett says he has the same approach in playing all of them and the competition with these young big men fires him up, according to The Boston Globe. KG wants to remind these kids that it is all part of the business.

“My mentality is to play each person in front of me the same. I’m not trying to be your buddy. I’m not trying to be your friend. I’m very to the point. I couldn’t care less about what type of name you’re trying to make off of me. That’s what it is. It’s competition. If you’re not out here trying to defeat me, I’m figuring why are you out here. I’m understanding that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment