November 12, 2010

NOAH HATES KG SO MUCH

Kevin Garnett (left)
and Joakim Noah
(middle) battle it
out in file photo.
Boston Celtics future Hall-of-Famer Kevin Garnett is getting into the nerves of Chicago Bulls hardworking Frenchman Joakim Noah. The 6-11 Noah describes Garnett as being mean to younger players, most especially those from Europe. The Bulls starting center admits he is a big fan of Garnett during his younger years but everything was changed when he entered the NBA in 2007. He says Garnett is a not nice player and is insensitive, according to ESPN. I wonder how Garnett will react with all these tirades from Noah.

“Kevin Garnett will not -- will not -- get a Christmas gift from me. I don't like him. He's a very mean guy. Where's the love? None at all. Ugly, too. I had his poster in my room. I used to wear his jersey. And the truth is my rookie year, I was in admiration of this guy, and he kind of shut me down. 

“And he was very mean to me my rookie year. And he's only mean to the young guys and the [European players], for some reason. I don't know why, but that's who he doesn't like. He's not nice. I talk a lot of trash out there, but c'mon, be a little sensitive. Be sweet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment