November 18, 2010

ONE FRUSTRATED WARRIOR

Louis Amundson
Louis Amundson describes his transfer to the Golden State Warriors as a career move. But so far, his career has been put on hold since October 18 due to injury. He is struggling and beginning to get frustrated. The 6-9 former UNLV star was initially told that the injury will sideline him from four to six weeks but now he feels it maybe longer than that, according to NBA Fanhouse. Amundson, who was hotly pursued by five teams last summer before eventually joining the Warriors, has career averages of 4.0 ppg and 3.6 rpg in his four year NBA Career. He has previously seen action with the Utah Jazz, Philadelphia 76ers and the Phoenix Suns.

“It's tough, man. It's just been tough. This is the longest I've been hurt. I want to get out there, because I haven't really played much with the guys. It's hard to stay positive. They'll see how the bones look, and it just kind of depends on how I feel. They can tell if the bones are fused and what not, so if it's all stable in there then I can start playing again but I'm going to have to have it taped for a while.”

No comments:

Post a Comment