November 12, 2010

SOMETHING TO PROVE

Michael Beasly of the
Minnesota
Timberwolves. (AP
Photo)
He does not talk too much but everyone can see it in his game. Michael Beasly of the Minnesota Timberwolves wants to prove something to his former team, the Miami Heat. Beasly, the second pick over-all of the Heat in the 2008 rookie draft, exploded for 42 big points in the Wolves road win over the Sacramento Kings, 98-89. The 6-8 former Kansas State standout, who was traded by the Heat to the Wolves last summer after the arrival of LeBron James and Chris Bosh in South Beach, says there is nothing extraordinary with his game right now. And he is just having fun playing basketball and more importantly, scoring a win for the Timberwolves, according to the Star Tribune.


“No, I use a night like this to get a win. I was just out there playing. Honestly, I was just playing basketball. I didn’t feel like I was hot. I didn’t feel like I couldn’t miss. I looked up and I was like, ‘Wow! But it just felt like we were flowing right.”

No comments:

Post a Comment