November 9, 2010

EVAN MAKES FIRST START

76ers rookie Evan Turner
makes a blind pass off
Lebron James.
(Getty Images)
Rookie Evan Turner of the Philadelphia 76ers is now a starter and the second pick over-all in the draft last June can not hide his excitement. The 6-7 swingman out of Ohio State finally barge into the first unit of the Sixers during their recent 106-96 road win over the New York Knicks. Turner said he was all-pumped up by his promotion, according to the New York Post. Turner is currently submitting norms of 9.3 ppg and 6.0 rpg in seven outings so far for the Sixers.

“I was somewhat pumped up. But I didn't want to get too excited because then I play not within myself. It was definitely a great opportunity to make my first NBA start, but I'm more pumped that we won.”

No comments:

Post a Comment