January 14, 2011

A CLASS ACT

(AP Photo)
This is truly a class act coming from an NBA team official. After the Phoenix Suns got waylaid by the Denver Nuggets, 132-98, Suns President of Basketball Operations Lon Babby immediately issued an apology to all season-ticket holders down to the ordinary Suns followers for the embarrassing 34-point defeat, which ranked as the ninth worst loss in franchise history. Babby says he feels sorry for the fans about the performance that was displayed by the Suns in that particular outing, according to the Arizona Republic.

“If you're a fan that's a season-ticket holder or someone who comes and invests in our franchise or if you're vested emotionally, you have to be feeling what I'm feeling when I watched that game. You have to be feeling what I'm feeling when I watched that game. You're disappointed that we're not competing. It would be wrong of me to sugarcoat that so I felt owed it to people to be candid.”

No comments:

Post a Comment