January 13, 2011

NO MORE ROOM FOR MELO IN SOUTH BEACH

As most teams try to enter the fray for the "Carmelo Anthony Sweepstakes", the Southeast Division leading Miami Heat is not one of them. For Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra, he is highly contented on what he has right now. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are more than enough for what the youthful Filipino-American mentor wanted. Spoelstra says he had talked with Heat President Pat Riley about how comfortable he is with the current composition of the team, which he describes as a good group of guys, according to the South Florida Sun Sentinel.

He asks me all the time, and that's what I say. I feel like we have enough and I really would like to see what this looks like, anyway, with a healthy Mike Miller. Trying to add another two or three players, that always becomes more of a challenge. And so it is easier for me when we're focusing on just who we have and it's been a good group.

No comments:

Post a Comment