January 17, 2011

WHAT IF LEBRON WAS A CLIPPER?


I guess no one could have imagine how big it would have been had LeBron James decided to play for the Los Angeles Clippers instead of the Miami Heat. It could have been colossal to team-up with rookie monster Blake Griffin and the interest that it will generate when they engage their crosstown rivals Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers in heated battles at Stales Center. Lakers top defender Ron Artest is one of those who thinks James should have joined the Clippers last summer, according to ESPN.


“Last year during the game, I told him he should come to L.A., to the Clippers. I just think it'd be cool to have that competition [between the Lakers and Clippers]. He's a great player. He'd make anybody better. You give him five old ladies and he's going to make them better. I really thought he should've went there [to the Clippers]. They have a great team, but I don't know if he was thinking like that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment