August 17, 2010

NOT FEELING THE HEAT

Derrick Rose slams one in.
Derrick Rose is one guy who is not thrilled or intimidated at all by the Miami Heat. All he cares for is how the Chicago Bulls will fare next season, according to Hoopsworld. The 2009 ROY winner feels the Bulls are ready for any team that comes in their way, the Heat included. Rose added that it will be one interesting ballgame once Chicago plays Miami and he believes that it will one of the marquee games to watch.
“I am not worried about the HEAT; I am just worried about the Bulls.  I know that my team is ready.  I got a great group of guys that just want to win and don't care about anything else.  We came from winning programs and have played with good players our whole lives.  So, I just want to play man.  We'll see.

“It's going to be a real fun game (Heat-Bulls).  Everybody is going to be tuned in.  It will be a game you can make a name for yourself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment