August 19, 2010

JUST SPECULATIONS

D-Wade
In an interview with CBSSports.com, Miami Heat resident superstar Dwyane Wade said that people always look for negative things. And he just views all this “villain thing” about himself and the Heat as mere speculations because for one, those people do not know him personally or what kind of person he truly is. He added that he do things not for recognition but for what he thinks would make him complete as a person.

“Yeah, I don't think the world focuses on the positive things enough. I understand being the villain is what people like. People play to that. They want to know about the villain. They don't want to know about the good. They say they do, but statistics show that they don't. The thing is, I don't do these things for recognition, being a good teammate, being a positive member of the community. I do them because those things make me whole and complete. A lot of that negativity? It's just speculation.

“You've gotta deal with it and move on. I've learned that not everyone's going to be 100% DWade. Hopefully the ones that do get to know me more and the things that I do and that's what they make their opinions from, from who I am. Everything else is just speculation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment