August 26, 2010

STRANGE IGNORANCE

Team Germany slotman Tibor
Pleiss in file photo.
Team Germany center Tibor Pleiss has a strange ignorance that could work for his advantage in the coming FIBA World Championships, according to EuropeanProspects.com. He did not care if he do not know any player in the NBA and as well as in the International scene, all because the 7-1 Bergisch Gladbach native is not interested. Pleiss believes his ignorance would be a plus factor that would make him play his best at all times, regardless of the opposition.

“In general, I am not really interested in International or NBA Basketball. Most of the players I play against during this tournament or the World Championship, I have never heard of. For example, when we played Serbia last summer as a preparation game for the Eurobasket, it was the first time I saw Nenad Krstic play. My ignorance may sound strange to others, but it has the advantage that I go unbiased into the games and take every opponent serious.”

No comments:

Post a Comment