August 20, 2010

NO NEW ROLE FOR D-WADE

Miami Heat resident superstar
Dwyane Wade.
This early, I’m so eager to find out on what LeBron James and Chris Bosh has to say on this one. In an interview with CBSSports.com, Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade said  he expects to play the same role he had with the team last season. Which means that he is looking forward to remain as the number one option in the offensive attack of the Heat and to enjoy at least seventy percent of ball possession. Will that be okay with LBJ and Bosh? I beg to hear from them soon.


“The same pretty much. You know, I handled the ball a lot last season in Miami. I also played off the ball a lot. I don't think that changes a lot. I'm a playmaker, and I'm going to score. At the end of the day, my job is to put the ball in the basket. I'm also going to create opportunities for my teammates, and that won't change.”

No comments:

Post a Comment