August 20, 2010

NO CLUE YET

Greg Oden skies high for
a slam in file photo.
Portland Trail Blazers General Manager Rich Cho said it’s like staring at a blank wall with regards to the status of starting center Greg Oden, according to OregonLive.com. The rehabilitation of Oden’s left knee continues but Cho and the rest of team has no clue yet of how ready the former number one pick over-all in the 2007 rookie draft is when training camp starts in October.


“I don't really want to put any time frame on it. I don't want any expectations out there. And I don't want to put any pressure on Greg. The last thing I want him to do is come back earlier (than he should) because people are expecting it.

“I don't know if he'll be ready to go full-speed ahead when training camp starts, but our hope is that he'll be ready to participate in training camp. I don't know if that will include full contact (work). It depends on his progress. He's on track for everything. Greg is working hard and we're pleased with his rehab efforts.”

No comments:

Post a Comment