August 24, 2010

BECOMING AN OFFENSIVE FORCE

Andre Iguodala of Team
USA in action.
Andre Iguodala thinks adjusting to the international game is a big challenge but admits he needs to do more in the offensive end for Team USA, according to Philadelphia Daily News. Iguodala said  he is satisfied with his defensive game but feels he can further help the cause of the Nationals if he could be more of an offensive force. That would give the Americans more scoring options aside from hitman Kevin Durant and penetrating guard Derrick Rose.

“[Last] night we played great. Derrick Rose was clutch, Kevin Durant played tremendous on both ends. We need to work on communicating a little bit better, but that takes time. For me, defensively, I feel I'm where I need to be; offensively, I need to find my spots. There's so many great guys on this team that you have a tendency to stand around and watch at times.”

No comments:

Post a Comment