August 16, 2010

ONE HAPPY WARRIOR

Monta Ellis
Despite hearing and reading his name in various rumor mills last season, Monta Ellis enjoys playing for the Golden State Warriors, according to ClarionLedger.com. Actually, he is very excited with all the off-season movements done by the management especially the acquisition of former New York Knicks talented forward David Lee. Ellis hopes that injuries won’t get in the way anew for the Warriors as he looks forward to another year in the backcourt with sharpshooter Stephen Curry.

"I think that was a rumor. The deal was with the (Golden State) players who got traded. I don't think it ever was with me.

"I'm happy where I am ... It's like when I talked to (Curry) this summer. The only thing we can do now is play basketball. I thought we did a great job last season, but we didn't get the wins. They (Warriors management) got us a lot of new pieces (including All-Star forward David Lee from the New York Knicks). Hopefully, we can stick them together and plug up the holes (that) we've been missing.


“Who knows. It's like everybody who puts on a Warriors uniform gets hurt. We just have to wait for training camp and see how that goes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment