September 29, 2010

ALL FIRED-UP

LeBron James during the first day of
the Miami Heat training camp.
As expected, LeBron James put on a big show during the first day of the Miami Heat training camp in Hulburt Field, Florida. The “Chosen One” was very vocal and fired-up throughout the scrimmages and drills. James said everything is not just normal yet with reference to his court antics witnessed by reporters and camera crews and that makes it really scary of what to expect from him once the regular season gets underway, according to FoxSports.com.

“That's just me. It's not normal. It's not normal just yet. It's a new beginning for me. I don't feel like a rookie but I feel like it's a new start. I've been around training camps before, but it's not normal. You guys know it's not normal. But as the year goes on, with the team getting to know each other, I continue to get to know you ... you get more comfortable with one another. I've always been vocal. I'm always going to continue to be a leader, no matter what team I'm on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment