September 22, 2010

BEST BIG MAN

Shaq (left) and Dwight Howard battle it
out in the all-star game in this file photo.
Shaquille O’Neal said it’s all about his marketing stunt. The future Hall-of-Famer added that there is really no bad issue between him and Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic, according to The Orlando Sentinel. O’Neal actually admires Howard, whom he considers as the best big man in the league right now. He also wants Howard to win an NBA championship someday for Orlando. 

“I know what I have to say and what I have to do to get the game popping. So if people don’t think I like him (Dwight Howard), then come watch the game and it will be a sold out game and my marketing techniques works like it’s always been working, then I know what I’m doing.

“But in real life, he’s cool, a great young player, represents the big men very well and when I’m done, I don’t really see anybody in his way. Hopefully he can win a couple of championships for the city because it’s a beautiful city, I’ve been living here 20 years and I’ll be living here for the next 20 years so hopefully he’ll get them there and take them over the top. Because if he doesn’t get them over the top, he’s going to get the blame.”

No comments:

Post a Comment