September 14, 2010

A GOOD TEAM, A GOOD CITY

New Chicago Bull
Kyle Korver.
Kyle Korver said Carlos Boozer was one, but the main thing that made him leave the Utah Jazz for the Chicago Bulls, was the fact that he considered the latter a good team and a good city to play in, according to SLAM. The 29 year-old sharpshooter thinks that the Bulls has the pieces that fits very well as a team especially the young talents, who looks very promising indeed.

“Yeah, he (Carlos Boozer) was calling me. But I think you look for a lot of things in a team, you know. I think we’ve got a lot of young guys that work hard and it’s going to be a good team. Chicago is a great city, a great sports town, and there’s really not any negatives, you know, when you look at it that way. I think we’re going to be really good. We didn’t land the big name pieces, but we got a lot of pieces that fit really well together and at the end of the day I think chemistry is something that’s really overlooked and I think it’s going to be one of our strongest suits, you know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment