September 29, 2010

NO PRESSURE AT ALL

Chris Bosh, LeBron James and
Dwyane Wade strikes a pose
during the Miami Heat Media
Day.
It was a big day in South Florida as the Miami Heat held its annual Media Day. It was a much-anticipated event bolstered by the presence of the “New Three Kings” LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. Herewith are notable excerpts from the said event, according to FoxSportsFlorida.com.

Erik Spoelstra:
“I can’t believe this day has finally arrived.”


LeBron James:
“I’ve heard everything this summer. Everything I expected to hear and some of it I didn’t expect. But I make my own decisions, and I live with them. I still respect Mike and I still respect Magic and Charles and the rest of those guys… I have nothing bad to say about them. But I can’t live through those guys. I have to make my own destiny and this is the route I feel like I need to go. I’ve been home. I’m still standing tall so it hasn’t been a problem. I don’t feel too much pressure (to win). I’m cool. It’s the game of basketball. I’m having fun, I’m enjoying it. At the end of the day you’ve just got to win. Winning takes care of all that. I’ll go out and let my game do the talking. All that hero-villain mess is bizarre.”


Dwyane Wade:
“We enjoyed it, 18,000 fans in the arena enjoyed it, and we did it for Miami. We didn’t do it for anybody outside of that. I think it was fine. It seems like it’s been a year since July.”


Chris Bosh:
“Even with this media day, everything is different.”


Mike Miller:
“It definitely wasn’t like this in Washington last year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment