September 30, 2010

CENTERPIECE

Ronny Turiaf in action during
NBA's BWB training session
in Dakar, Senegal.
Ronny Turiaf is all pumped-up by Mike D’Antoni’s words that he can’t wait to see action for the New York Knicks. Turiaf, who played for the Golden State Warriors last season, said D’Antoni has big plans for him this upcoming season. The French national further said the Knicks coach likes his basketball IQ and he will play a centerpiece role in the team’s drive to return to its winning ways, acccording to Hoopnotes.com.


“Yes. Mike D’Antoni is a coach who is really open. He sees me as a centerpiece of his team. He wants me to be aggressive, he likes how I play, he likes my basketball IQ actually. I am well prepared this summer and I hope it will really pay this year.

“No there is no pressure. We feel that the team wants to win. Personally, I have great joy, a lot of envy, and I remain the same, I’m not going to change my way of playing. Now it is clear that it’s really nice to play for a team that plays wins.”

No comments:

Post a Comment