September 28, 2010

A SPUR ALL THE WAY

Tony Parker of the San
Antonio Spurs (9) drives
strong to the basket off
Willie Green in file photo. 
Lead point guard Tony Parker of the San Antonio Spurs says he will never leave the Alamo City outfit. The French national dismissed rumors that he might be playing his final season with the Spurs, according to Hoopsworld.com. All he wants right now is to focus on the upcoming season, which he sees as a good opportunity to win another NBA championship.

“Of course I want to stay in San Antonio. I've said that plenty of times but nobody wants to listen. The media just wants to create stories. I hope Spurs fans know that I want to stay here. I can't control what people say. (My approach) is very simple. I just want to focus on this season. We have a good opportunity with this team. I can't control the media or anyone else. It's crazy. I can't control what my wife said or didn't say. I had a great conversation with Coach Popovich and I'm ready to go, I'm ready to play.”

No comments:

Post a Comment