September 17, 2010

A HEALTHY PROBLEM

Phoenix Suns President Lon Babby.
Phoenix Suns President Lon Babby can not hide his excitement about his team next season. Babby said, with new recruits Hedo Turkoglu and Josh Childress joining forces with old reliables Steve Nash, Jason Richardson, Grant Hill and Goran Dragic, a healthy problem awaits the Suns, which is how to give enough playing time for at least ten to eleven guys. That is how deep the Suns line-up has become since Amare Stoudemire left the team. And Babby believes he has a truly special team now, according to SBNation.com.

“I think it's really exciting. I think we have a great group of guys -- very versatile, very hard working, great camaraderie. It's funny, I asked Alvin (Gentry) that question yesterday. I said, 'How are you going to play all these guys?' and he said, 'I'll tell you what, I would much rather look down the bench and see that than look down the bench and see the Gorilla.”

No comments:

Post a Comment