September 24, 2010

NBA DREAM NEVER ENDS

Coby Karl pops a jumper
for the Denver Nuggets in
NBA Summer League
action.
Though he will be playing overseas next season, Coby Karl, son of Denver Nuggets head coach George Karl, remains optimistic about his chances of playing again in the NBA. Karl has just agreed to play for CB Granada in the Spanish ACB, according to NBA.com. The 6-5 former Boise State star played two seasons in the NBA with the Los Angeles Lakers, Nuggets and Golden State Warriors, with career averages of 2.4 ppg, 1.3 rpg and 1.0 apg in 24 total outings. He also saw action for the Los Angeles D-Fenders and Idaho Stampede in the NBA D-League with career norms of 18.6 ppg, 5.3 rpg and 4.9 apg in 65 total games. Karl also posted averages of 14 ppg, 6.4 rpg and 3.3 apg while playing for the Nuggets during the last NBA Summer League.

“I don’t think it’s by any means having the (NBA) dream end. I think it’s a process and a step. It’s been frustrating at times, but I’m very happy with where I am as player right now. I’m getting better and I still think there will be an opportunity in the future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment