October 15, 2010

AGENT ZERO FLIPS ANEW

Flip Saunders (left) and Gilbert
Arenas of the Washington Wizards.
Here he goes again. Gilbert Arenas of the Washington Wizards committed another blunder when he told the media that he faked an injury before a pre-season home opening game against the Atlanta Hawks, just to give teammate Nick Young more playing time. Wizards head coach Flip Saunders is obviously not happy with Agent Zero’s talkativeness and latest crazy antics, according to The Washington Post. Saunders says the greatest enemy of Arenas is himself.  It is safe to say his immaturity remains at an all-time high.

“Believe it or not, Gilbert has been - in my two years here - the easiest guy that I've had to coach. When I ask him to do something, he's done everything I've asked him to do from a player standpoint. I think at times, Gilbert can be his own worst enemy as far as talking too much. And I really believe this: he looks at being Nick's (Young) mentor, he likes to see Nick do good. But for him to make those comments, they're just unjustified type comments. How could he possibly not have the maturity at this point to realize the impact of saying that I committed a fraud so I could dictate who started? That I can't answer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment