October 21, 2010

ALL SYSTEMS GO FOR DOC

Coach Doc Rivers of the Boston Celtics.
All basketball coaches should heed this advice from Doc Rivers of the Boston Celtics, “take a regular biopsy test on their throats.” Rivers had just undergone the said test and the results were negative. He says it takes too much for a coach when they yells and uses the throat a lot, according to the Boston Globe. Rivers can now concentrate back into coaching the Celtics with a few days to go before the regular season kicks off.

“I do it every year, for the last three years. I think most coaches should, because we yell and use our throat a lot. It makes you more susceptible. I’m glad I did it now. They found a spot and had to do a biopsy. They had to make sure there was nothing there, and it was nothing, so I’m good. I can’t talk a lot, and that’s good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment