October 19, 2010

GOOD ADJUSTMENT

KG takes off for a slam in
file photo.
Kevin Garnett did not have a great over-all season with the Boston Celtics last year. And KG is ready to bounce back with a vengeance this season and thanks to Shaquille O’Neal. Garnett says playing alongside O’Neal in the front court will definitely help him and it will just takes a little adjustment, make that a good adjustment, according to Boston.com.

“I slowed down a little bit, started to look for my offense. Playing with Shaq [Shaquille O’Neal] is an adjustment, but it’s a good adjustment to have. But for the most part I’ve slowed down and let my offense just flow. 

“It makes things more simple. Being out there with Shaq, everything’s open. I’m used to counter moves and setting up things, and for the most part I’ve been able to attack and not have double teams, and when they do, I have a great option in dropping it off. So it’s a good addition.”

No comments:

Post a Comment