October 19, 2010

TOP TEN FOR KOBE

Kobe Bryant of the LA
Lakers with his deadly
jumper against the
Phoenix Suns in file
photo.
In a recent interview, Michael Jordan has ranked Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers, as among the top ten NBA guards of all-time. And Bryant himself agrees with the G.O.A.T (Greatest Of All Time). The “Black Mamba” says he definitely is a top 10 material and it would be unfair and disrepectful to other great guards if he was among the top five, according to Yahoo! Sports.

“It’s an accurate statement. I’m definitely one of the top 10 guards. It could mean two, it could mean one, it could mean four or five. I’m definitely one of the top thousand. Look, I know how he feels about me. There have been a lot of great guards to play the game. For me to sit here and say, ‘He should have said top five,’ that’s disrespectful to the other guards that I’ve watched.”

No comments:

Post a Comment