October 15, 2010

AN APOLOGY FROM AGENT ZERO (AGAIN)

Another apology for
the nth time from
Agent Zero.
Knowing his coach, Flip Saunders was upset once again for his latest and never-ending screw ups, Gilbert Arenas has issued an apology. Arenas said he was just being good to his Washington Wizards teammate Nick Young that is why he faked an injury before their home pre-season opener against the Atlanta Hawks, according to The Washington Post.

“I was trying to be a good teammate. Nick wanted to play, and since we are guard-loaded, I felt I'd take the day off, and I lied to coach and told him my knee was sore so he could start Nick. Obviously, no one's taken it well. I was just trying to help out Nick, get some playing time under his belt because he's been working hard at practice. I screwed up again, so I just want to say, 'Sorry.' I messed up again. I'll never do it again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment